About University of Liverpool Online
The University of Liverpool is a world-class research university founded in 1881 and ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide.* The University is one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation, and is a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of research-led universities. Its pioneering reputation attracts students and faculty from around the world.
Since 2000, the University has delivered postgraduate education – fully online – to working professionals across the globe, enabling them to improve their career and make an impact in their communities. During this time, in partnership with Laureate Online Education, the University has grown to become one of Europe's largest providers of 100% online postgraduate degrees for working professionals.
Today around 8,000 students from over 160 countries are studying online for master’s, doctorates or one-year postgraduate certificates with the University of Liverpool. Another 12,000 have already graduated, joining the University’s thriving international alumni network of over 219,000 campus and online graduates.
Three key aspects make the University of Liverpool Online Programmes distinctive:
The University’s world-class reputation
• ranked in the top 200 universities worldwide*
• a member of the UK’s prestigious Russell Group of leading research universities
• holding school and programme accreditations from leading professional institutions such as AACSB, APHEA and BPS
A collaborative learning experience
• an engaging, interactive and collaborative learning environment
• direct feedback from faculty and peers, support from our dedicated support teams
• knowledge and skills that you can use immediately for professional impact
A research-led, international approach
• programmes that are designed to increase your critical thinking and research skills
• international programme curricula with online students and faculty from over 160 countries
• 100% online accessibility, allowing you to study from wherever you are
*The University of Liverpool consistently ranks in the top 200 universities worldwide in several of the main university league tables: Times Higher Education’s World Rankings 2017-2018 – 177; QS World University Rankings® 2018-19 – 151 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2017 – in the top 150