University Canada West (UCW) has one priority —to be known in Canada and around the world, for innovative techniques in preparing learners for work. Our goal is to transform students into visionary leaders for global communities.
The Vancouver factor
Vancouver is in British Columbia and was voted the 3rd best city to live in by The Economist magazine*.
It’s a cosmopolitan place where you’ll find like-minded individuals taking advantage of the city’s unique academic and work opportunities.
UCW has two campuses - 626 West Pender St. in the historic London Building and Vancouver House (opening July 2020).
The Pender Street building has excellent transport links, including the Waterfront SkyTrain Station, and the SeaBus terminal. The bustling neighbourhood is full of entertainment and has something for all, whether you’re a shopaholic or a sports enthusiast.
Vancouver House is part of a high-profile development scheme designed by renowned architect, Bjarke Ingels of BIG. The campus will have more than 90,000 sq. ft of space and will accommodate more than 3,400 students.
Many of the world’s largest corporations are within walking distance of our downtown campus, giving learners fantastic access to potential employers.
The right degree will allow you to progress in your career and prepare you for employment in many sectors. With our excellent faculty, flexibility and small classes, our education will allow you to enter the job market with confidence.
UCW offers the following programs:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Associate of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
UCW’s online programs are perfect for those wishing to enhance their skills whilst balancing other life commitments such as a job or a family. You’ll benefit from access to high-quality learning resources including video lectures, online discussion forums and personal time with your lecturer.
UCW currently offers the following online programs:
- Online MBA
- Online Bachelor of Commerce
- Online Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
You’ll study from the exact same syllabus as those learning on-campus. Online learning is becoming increasingly popular as it allows you to get an academic qualification to enhance your employability without putting your life or job on hold.
Why are we different?
- Contemporary technology is incorporated in our MBA (Tableau, Salesforce and IBM)
- Our impressive new campus - Vancouver House – is opening in July 2020
- We have multiple annual intakes - fall, winter, spring or summer
- ACBSP-accredited MBA and Bachelor of Commerce programs
- Staff have industry experience in the business world
- Class sizes are small so you get undivided attention
- You’ll be learning amidst Vancouver’s bustling business community, giving you access to potential employers
- We have students from 52 nations so you’ll get lots of networking opportunities
Academica Group has been surveying our MBA graduates, six months graduation (which will continue in 2020).
According to the January 2020 data of students:
- 100% were employed within 6 months
- 88% secured employment within 3 months
- 67% secured employment within 1 month
Our alumni work for some of the world's leading organizations:
- The Marketing Kangaroos
- Oakville Trading
- Walt Disney World