The cost of studying in Europe varies greatly by country and region but a truly world-class education is obtainable without overextending your budget
- Course fees and living expenses are reasonable, but they can vary widely by country and region – see course profiles for more detailed information*
- Course duration ranges from 3-4 years for undergraduate courses and 1+ years for postgraduate courses
*Please note that courses in medicine and some engineering programs may be more expensive than the costs given. See the course descriptions on this site for the most up-to-date course costs.
Learn more about intake dates, application deadlines, student visas and English language requirements before applying to a European University or College.
- Intake dates vary from country to country but most countries have a main intake in September or October (rolling intake for some programs and institutions) – see course descriptions for more detailed information
- For more information about application deadlines and visa requirements read ourStudy Abroad Blog.
- Preferred English language test is IELTS for universities or colleges with programs taught in English. TOEFL is also widely accepted.