Architecture and Building
An architecture degree offers you a unique combination of design, culture, science an technology. It gives you the skills you need to design and create new buildings, from private homes to skyscraper office towers, shopping centres and hotels.
- Compare each architecture and building course that you are interested in
- Approved course descriptions and up to date fees and entry requirements
We have selected over 1000 Architecture and Building courses at different levels of cost, location and reputation for you to compare and apply to online.
- Subjects required – Maths and Science – see course descriptions for further details
- Tuition fees – range on average from US$10,000 to US$23,000+ per year
- English level – from IELTS 6 or TOEFL 550 (paper) 213 (computer) – depending on the subject, level and institution*
*Students with a lower score may still be accepted if they complete an English language course or a foundation year before going on to their chosen degree.
It is increasingly popular to study a joint degree, such as agriculture/business, or environmental science/law. This adds practical, career-focused skills to your scientific studies. Many students also add a language to their agriculture or environmental science degree, to expand their career and travel opportunities.
Find and compare the right Architecture and Building course for you.