A hospitality course is your passport to the world. Hospitality is the world’s largest service industry, and there is a growing shortage of well-trained senior managers.
Hospitality colleges offer tourism courses, hotel management courses and culinary schools. A good hospitality management college can lead you to a career in restaurant or hotel management, as a tourism or travel operator, or work in convention centres, private clubs and casinos – or even on cruise ships.
If you enjoy meeting and helping people, travelling and experiencing different cultures, then a hotel, food or tourism course could lead you to work you really enjoy. And then it won’t feel like work at all…
StudyLink offers you choice from almost 350 Hotel, Food and Tourism programs and courses worldwide:
- Compare and apply to each hospitality course that you are interested in
- Quality course descriptions and up to date fees and entry requirements
Which Hotel, Food & Tourism course is right for you?
You can study hospitality, hotel management or tourism at universities, colleges or schools around the world. Choose a tourism college that specialises in your interest – for example, a culinary school or hotel management college.
Because there is such a shortage of skilled and experienced managers, if you want to work at a management level you can climb the career ladder quickly. You can also combine some business training with your hospitality course. This could lead to work as a business manager, or in sales, marketing or finance for a hospitality company.
If you plan on working in other countries, or in tourism, you may also want to combine your tourism course with language study.
We have selected almost 350 Hotel, Food and Tourism courses at different levels of cost and reputation for you to apply to online.
- Subjects required – Generally, no specific subjects at undergraduate level but some form of Hospitality degree maybe required for postgraduate or MBA programs – see course descriptions for further details
- Tuition fees – range on average from US$8,500 to US$23000+ per year depending on the subject, level and the institution
- English level – from IELTS 6 or TOEFL 550 (paper) 213 (computer) – depending on the subject, level and institution*
*Students with a lower score may still be accepted if they complete an English language course or a foundation year before going on to their chosen degree.