Leeds Beckett University
According to the International Student Barometer of Autumn 2013, Leeds Beckett University is:
- Ranked 1st for Assessment in the UK
- Ranked 1st for Personal Tutors in the UK (and 4th in the world)
- Ranked 4th in the UK and 5th in the World for Expert Lecturers
- Ranked 3rd in the UK for Performance Feedback
We are passionate about working closely with industry and have strong links with leading employers and professional bodies to improve your employability.
We offer flexible study, and are committed to providing study options to suit you, offering full-time, part-time and online options to suit your lifestyle. In particular, Distance Learning with Leeds Beckett University means:
You choose where you want to study
- You don't have to attend our University campus, so you can study from anywhere in the world.
- Technology and supporting materials enable you to interact with our staff and students as you learn. Resources can include web seminars and conferences, podcasts and discussion forums, as well as printed materials such as textbooks. With extensive technical support, you'll also be able to access a range of our University services online.
You tailor your study to suit your lifestyle
- This flexible and convenient approach means you can learn around your work, family and social commitments, varying your workload to suit your circumstances.
- You’ll be an independent learner, but will be supported by your academic tutor, support staff and fellow students through an online community, using high quality learning materials.
You get cost effective learning
- You’re not on campus so you'll gain substantial lifestyle savings on housing, transport and food costs.
- You can keep earning and save money – combining work and study without the expense of relocating.