The University of Westminster was founded in 1838 and was awarded its full university status in 1992. The main campus is located in Regent Street, with other campuses located in Fitzrovia, Marylebone and Harrow.
The university attracts over 20,000 students from 169 nations making it the most diverse university in the UK.
You can apply to the University independently through their website, through the UCAS service, or through a representative in your country. Entry requirements to courses at Westminster will vary depending on the subject chosen and level of study. You are advised to contact the university directly for more information about entry requirements.
Westminster offer over 300 courses in various subject areas that are arranged into the following academic departments:
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
- Westminster Law School
- Westminster Business School