A world-leader in management education, research and consultancy for over 50 years, Cranfield School of Management is an exclusively postgraduate business school whose mission is to improve the practice of management. We have a global reputation for developing high-performing leaders in technology and management - encouraging them to transform their organisations and wider society.
Renowned for our strong links with industry, Cranfield is both about business and for business. We are a centre of world-class research, expertise and teaching, providing practical management solutions through a range of activities including leadership, finance, marketing and logistics.
We work with global organisations including Jaguar Land Rover, BAE Systems, Royal Dutch Shell, L’Oréal and UNICEF to deliver programmes that will ensure they continue to grow and succeed in increasingly volatile business environments. We work to transform the lives of our students by encouraging self-reflection, creative thinking and the drive to succeed and make a real impact on their organisations.
We are one of an elite group of Schools worldwide to hold the triple accreditation from AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (the Association of MBAs).
Come and visit us to find out more about our programmes and facilities.
MBA preview days. 10am - 4pm, Cranfield campus.
- Dates to be announced shortly
MSc open days. 9.50am – 3pm, Cranfield campus.
- 5 September 2018
- 24 November 2018
- 2019 dates coming soon
Our programmes & rankings
- Finance and Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Investment Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Strategic Marketing MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Executive Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (part-time, 2 years)
- Management MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc (full-time, 1 year)
- Full-time MBA (1 year)
- Executive MBA (part-time, 2 years)
- MBA Energy (full-time, 1 year)
- MBA Defence (part-time, 2 years)
Over 80% of our teaching staff come from industry, bringing real life business case studies to the classroom and enabling students to learn in a practical environment and apply their learning directly to the workplace.
Some of our latest rankings that we are most proud of include:
- 1st in the UK and 7th in the world for Masters in Management (The Economist Which MBA? Master’s in Management ranking 2017)
- UK number 6 for Finance and Management MSc (Financial Times Masters in Finance ranking 2017)
- 1st outside the US and 12th in the world for Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Supply Chain Management World ‘University 100’ annual survey, 2016)
- 4th in the world for 'Economics and Organisational Behaviour' on full-time MBA (Financial Times Global MBA, 2018)
- 3rd in the UK and 10th in the world (outside the US) in Forbes’ ranking of The Best International MBAs: One-Year Programs 2017.
- Number 3 UK Executive MBA Programme (The Economist Which MBA? ranking 2017)
- Number 13 MBA in the world (Poets & Quants, 2016)
- First UK university to gain European Logistics Association accreditation
- One of an elite group of triple accredited business schools worldwide (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS)
- "I looked at business schools all over Europe and felt that there were only very few that offered the right resources, that had the experience and the faculty to really offer a world class education." - Tobias Ternes, Associate Corporate Finance, HSBC Germany, Finance and Management MSc alumnus, 2013
- “From the excellent, diverse and very accessible faculty, to the superb facilities, there is a great focus on the practical application of knowledge and the emphasis on acquiring the much needed soft skills that make you a well-rounded finance professional.” - Michael Osakwe, Investment Management MSc current student (2017)
- “Every lecture, course activity and guest speaker session has been well thought out and planned. I now understand and am aware of the huge wealth of opportunity that exists in industry for us on completion of this course. I feel very motivated and well equipped for working in industry.” - Abigail Dzomeku, current student, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc 2017
- "With Cranfield what you get is a mix between business and professional, so you can quickly apply what you have learnt to your job." - Lawrence Orji, Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc (Executive) current student, 2016
- "Cranfield is hard work but an incredible place where I have been able to challenge myself and build my self-confidence as well as create strong relationships with very interesting people." - Carlotta Dragoni, alumna, Management MSc, 2015
- “Cranfield has a unique ability to deconstruct and reposition its students to create leaders for the future. Anyone that takes a full time MBA is making an investment in their future career. A Cranfield MBA, however, goes further than simply creating opportunities for that next career step.” - Claire Spencer, MBA, 2016
We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds from across the globe and each application is considered on its individual merit. Applications can be made online on the course page for each programme. To study an MBA or MSc programme, applicants should hold a first or second class degree, or the international equivalent. More specific qualifications and the number of years of work experience required varies according to each programme. More detailed entry requirements can be found on the course pages.
Our Admissions Team will be happy to review your experience and background before you apply. Simple fill in a few details on our eligibility checker and we will come back to you within 3 working days.
Funding your degree (scholarships available?)
Whether you are a UK-based student, or an international student, we provide information, advice and range of online tools to help you fund your studies comfortably. More information about our funding options online.
For more information on our programmes and admissions process, call us on +44(0)1234 758081 or fill out an online enquiry form and we will come back to you.
Cranfield School of Management
Milton Keynes and Bedford train stations are a 15 - 20 minute taxi journey from Cranfield.
Request Prospectus: firstname.lastname@example.org