Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece is one of the top graduate business schools in Europe, located in the historic capital of Athens, and accredited by AMBA, NEASC and EPAS (EFMD). It is one of the top 100 business schools globally (QS Global 250 Business Schools).
Business Unusual is the founding DNA of Alba. A way of thinking and working in business, a way of living in society. It signifies the unwavering commitment to setting sights over the horizon, reaching for visionary ideals and working restlessly to get there, against the tide and against all odds. This is the spirit in which Alba pursues the transformative, Business Unusual, learning journey.
Faculty and Research
The Alba faculty consists of a core of Resident Faculty, a number of Visiting Professors from leading international business schools (e.g., Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, London School of Economics, New York University, University of Michigan, Wharton Business School), and a number of Research Fellows and Teaching Fellows. Alba Resident Professors are leading academics who produce high caliber academic research that has appeared in top academic journals.
The Career & Alumni Office has established strong relations with the business community. Through a series of activities and events, graduates and companies are brought together with the aim of a mutually beneficial collaboration, ensuring that Alba talent is employed by the market's leaders. Career Office Services include: Career Coaching, Career Preparation Workshops, Career Development Events, The Career Forum, Internship Opportunities, Job Placement Opportunities etc.
Top 10 reasons to study at Alba
- You will learn from some of the most respected, experienced and published academics in the world.
- You will meet, interact and collaborate with outstanding students from various academic, cultural and national backgrounds.
- Through your studies at Alba you will experience the combination of both personal and professional approach to your needs as a student and an individual.
- You will transform your career and your life in an exciting learning environment that blends top-notch faculty, award-winning curriculum, action-driven learning, and international perspective.
- The broad portfolio of MBA and MSc programs will offer you a solution either you seek to launch your career in business, change function or industry, or start your own business.
- Athens is a safe and friendly city with great ambience and enormous history to share.
- Alba international office provides top quality service to incoming students and a complete package of local accommodation.
- International students are eligible for up to 30% partial scholarship on tuition fees.
- Alba is a boutique graduate school where personal relationships and customer centricity are strong elements of the students’ experience.
- At Alba, students feel that they are 'sailing' together to a unique learning journey!
List of all MBA and MScs can be found at here.