The University of Sunderland has been providing higher education since 1901 with over 19,478 students in the year 2014-15. The University is located in Sunderland, UK with three campuses situated by the sea, in the city centre of Sunderland and one campus in London.
The University of Sunderland welcomes international students, with around 17% of students coming from countries outside of the UK. Students are welcomed to study full and part time as well as through the study abroad scheme.
Students can apply through 6 different ways:
- University's overseas offices
- UCAS - Undergraduate only
- Apply online - Postgraduate only
- Email your application directly
- In country representatives
- Apply through a study centre
The University offers a wide range of courses falling under six academic departments:
- Faculty of Health Sciences and Wellbeing
- Faculty of Arts and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business,Law and Tourism
- Faculty of Education and Society
- Faculty of Engineering and Advanced Manufacturing
- Faculty of Computer Science