Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Munich and a Digital campus. We provide small, dynamic classes in English for our student body and faculty of 100+ nationalities.
Our experiential educational model delivers a unique, educational experience; by combining classroom theory and a hands-on practical approach, we prepare students for careers in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
Studying digitally at EU Business School
Our digital programs use a blend of traditional teaching techniques and modern methods, using technology to provide an innovative learning experience. We offer bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and further education programs that cater to all our students’ business needs.
Classes are delivered by acclaimed and experienced lecturers from industry and the world of academia alike. Our syllabus includes guest speaker sessions and live webinars as well as three optional on-campus weeks in Geneva, Munich and Barcelona.
On successfully completing the digital programs, students earn a private and internationally accredited degree from EU Business School Switzerland. In addition, students will earn a state-recognized university master’s or MBA degree (título propio) accredited by the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
Students can also earn a dual qualification, a state-accredited MSc in International Management or an MBA from London Metropolitan University.
- Tailor made: Curriculum adapted to market needs and interests
- Flexible programs: Study and work at your own pace on easy-to-use web platforms
- Blended education: Traditional and progressive teaching methods with optional on-campus weeks
- International: Classes taught in English; intercampus exchanges
- Ranked among the best: In the top tier of global and European rankings
- Expert faculty: Top academics, entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the world
- Networking: More than 27,000 alumni and regular careers events
EU Business School Rankings
- EU’s Online MBA ranked number one in CEO Magazine’s online global rankings seven years in a row
- Awarded four stars for overall excellence in business education by QS Stars
- Ranked 18th in the world for Online/Distance MBAs by QS Top MBA