Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux, Munich and online. We provide small, dynamic classes in English for our student body and faculty of 100+ nationalities.
Our experiential educational model delivers a unique, educational experience; by combining classroom theory and a hands-on practical approach, we prepare students for careers in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
Studying online at EU Business School
Our online programs use a blend of traditional teaching techniques and modern methods, using technology to provide an innovative learning experience. We offer bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and further education programs that cater to all our students’ business needs.
Classes are delivered by acclaimed and experienced lecturers from industry and the world of academia alike. Our syllabus includes guest speaker sessions and live webinars as well as three optional on-campus weeks in Geneva, Munich and Barcelona.
On successfully completing the online programs, students earn a private and internationally accredited degree from EU Business School Switzerland. In addition, students will earn a state-recognized university master’s or MBA degree (título propio) accredited by the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM), Spain.
- Tailor made: Curriculum adapted to market needs and interests
- Flexible programs: Study and work at your own pace on easy-to-use web platforms
- Blended education: Traditional and progressive teaching methods with optional on-campus weeks
- International: Classes taught in English; intercampus exchanges
- Ranked among the best: In the top tier of global and European rankings
- Expert faculty: Top academics, entrepreneurs and business leaders from around the world
- Networking: More than 27,000 alumni and regular careers events
EU Business School Rankings