Middlesex University aims to be a global university committed to meeting the needs and ambitions of a culturally and internationally diverse range of students by providing challenging academic programmes underpinned by innovative research and scholarship and professional practice.
Over the next ten years Middlesex University will develop its role as a leading London-based international university, championing a socially inclusive approach to participation in higher education. We will deliver outstanding academic and training programmes on our campuses in London and around the world, enabling those who choose to study at Middlesex to transform their lives and shape their own futures. We will prepare our students to be professional, skilled individuals fitted for the modern world, committed to lifelong learning and able to contribute to the communities in which they live and work.
At Middlesex we will always put the needs, welfare and experience of our students first. We will place a high value on developing a mature approach to learning in which students are encouraged to challenge conventional wisdom, handle complexity and benefit from difference and diversity.
We will pioneer the development of new knowledge, scholarly understanding and professional practice to promote innovation in the curriculum and support the sustainable development of business and the wider community. We will celebrate the rich cultural and international diversity of the University’s community, drawing on its benefits in the design of our programmes. We will be committed to an adaptive culture through the development of talented, highly skilled and motivated staff, effective governance, management and leadership and beneficial collaboration with other institutions in London and internationally.
Our academic credentials are outstanding. Our innovation has been widely recognised. Our students are highly successful. At Middlesex we are proud of our many achievements and our international reputation as an innovator in higher education. Since 1996 Middlesex University has been proud to receive three Queen’s Anniversary Prizes and a Queen’s Award for Enterprise. We are grateful to those who have recognised and rewarded our academic and organisational endeavour and expertise.
Middlesex aims to be a global University. Based in North London, Middlesex recruits widely across the world and works in partnership to deliver outstanding higher education in many countries.
Our internationalism is key to our future ambition as North London’s university of choice.
Middlesex - the right choice for you:
- Because of our long history of welcoming international students, we have unrivalled insights into your needs and aspirations.
- We have a network of regional offices across the globe, which can give in-country advice tailored to your requirements.
- We have dedicated support teams to help you adjust to UK life.
- We have a number of short courses designed specifically for international students, including English language and foundation courses.
- Through our Dubai campus, as well as our partnerships with universities worldwide, our students have the opportunity to study in-country for a Middlesex qualification.
Courses on offer
The University offers courses in six areas of study through their academic schools. These are:
- School of Art and Design
- School of Media and Performing Arts
- Business School
- School of Science and Technology
- School of Health and Education
- School of Law
- Institute for Work Based Learning