Established in 1971, IFM Business School (IFM University) is an accredited business school located in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland. IFM’s excellence in business education, innovative approach, business expertise, cutting-edge curriculum, unique teaching style and focus on employability are recognized by 3 major accreditation bodies, rankings and one innovation award.
Welcome to IFM, internationally accredited and innovative business school. IFM education focuses on business and management providing an unparalled opportunity to prepare for a successful career in global business.
IFM’s excellence in business education is recognised by 3 major accreditation bodies, along with rankings and innovation awards. Affiliations with prestigious associations around the world give us a solid reputation among recruiters.
A pioneering curriculum designed by experts with input from business leaders gives our graduates’ careers a genuine competitive edge. Our passion for innovation is reflected in our unique real-business teaching approach: a combination of academic excellence delivered by a first-rate faculty, essential skills developed using practical tools and a digital mindset. Our transformative programmes include all key management skills required by modern businesses, while providing a career-enhancing global perspective.> more
ACCREDITATIONS, RANKING & AWARDS
- Ranked #81 among the World's best business schools - CEOWORLD Magazine 2021
- Ranked in the top tier one for global MBA programs - CEO Magazine 2020.
- Among top 1% of Business Schools worldwide with triple accreditation
- Awarded "most Innovative Business School in CH" - Global Brands Magazine 2020
- Recognised by Eduniversal for bringing disruptive energy and innovative projects
- 92% of students are satisfied with their studies
- 90% of graduates find a job within 6 months after graduation
- 87% of graduates recommend the curriculum
- Undergraduate programs / Bachelor / BBA (3 years): Management, Finance, International Business, Entrepreneurship & Innovation > more
- Postgraduate programs / Master / MBA / EMBA (1 year): International Business, International Finance, Business Transformation> more
- 2 intakes per year: October and March
AMAZING LOCATION IN GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
- Switzerland is ranked 1st for educational system - World Economic Forum
- Ranked 3rd worldwide for university education - QS 2019
- Ranked 5th worldwide in career opportunities - HSBC Expat 2019
- Ranked 1st for innovation – WIPO 2019