1. Brief introduction to your institute Describe the location and highlights of your institute
The Rome Business School is an international managerial training institute that welcomes each year hundreds of students from more than 140 countries. Its aim is to play a role in closing the gap between the academic world and the job market by providing managerial training courses suited to convey the knowledge necessary to kick off or develop professional careers or business activities.
- An excellent training offer, developed through the careful analysis of the best international experiences, to guarantee you a competitive advantage in the market.
- Highly qualified teachers: Rome Business School teachers are university lecturers, trainers and managers carefully selected based upon their proven professionalism and experience, capable of transferring to the students both a well-defined conceptual framework and valuable references to concrete professional practices.
- Career-service: a set of personalized services designed to help our students to access or develop in the job market (internship opportunities, a CV review, inclusion in our database, job interview management support, networking with companies, managers and professionals).
- A wide range of flexible study methods, to meet all requirements and make it possible for participants to balance their learning commitments with their personal and professional engagements.
- An applied teaching method: all courses include exercises and real life case studies, which flesh up the teaching and make it truly valuable for the job market.
2. Subject areas what subjects are covered in courses offered by your institute, which areas your institute specializes in
- Master in Political Marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Master in Agribusiness Management
- Master in Arts and Culture Management
- Master in Marketing and Communications
- Master in eHealth and Telemedicine Management
- Master in International Human Resources Management
3. Admission requirements (generic) what grades should students achieve to gain admission to your courses at UG or PG level
All applicants must have:
- A 3 year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- A good English proficiency (both speaking and writing)
4. Student life Describe any notable student societies, on-campus life, facilities available to students, accommodation options for students
Every year, the Rome Business School welcomes students from all around the world. We value the complete experience of each student, supporting opportunities for visas and accommodation, learning, involvement, leadership, community building and creative expressions that go way beyond the classroom.
- Finding accommodation: Rome Business School is always ready to support all of our students in finding the right accommodation in Rome based on their own preferences and economic needs.
- Getting the Visa: Rome Business School provides full support to students needing to apply for an Italian student Visa. We provide our students with all the necessary and required documents for Visa application purpose.
- Language courses: Learning the local language is important to fully integrate in the society and culture of Italy. At the Rome Business School, we understand the importance of this factor, and we offer our students a chance to learn and improve their language skills by attending courses of Italian and other languages.
- Social events: A satisfying social life is essential to having a complete and fulfilling experience. For this reason, Rome Business School regularly organizes social events to allow students to socialized, exchange experiences and expand their connections.
- Company visits: Rome Business School offers company visits during which the students are able to see how their study are put into practice, meet employees and CEO of International firms. A chance to learn from real life experiences.
- Cultural Programme: The city of Rome offers many cultural opportunities to discover the arts and historical stories of this living museum so called “Rome“. Follow us in our visits and cultural activities to discover the eternal city with the Rome Business School.