The Rome Business School’s Master in Arts and Culture Management is an exclusive programme designed for motivated international participants aiming at getting world-class competencies and at developing a successful global career in the fields of arts and culture.
Attendees will receive advanced managerial expertise, anchored in the international context, thus becoming ready to excel as modern cultural managers and innovative leaders in the field of the creative industries. This programme’s quality teaching, its international internship opportunities and its career and networking services all contribute to make this Master’s Degree the perfect fit for anyone who is looking to rise to the top in the world of arts and culture management.
Structure (1 Year)
The Rome Business School’s Master in Arts and Culture Management, available either on-campus or through distance learning, is structured in:
- Six months of lectures (twice a week)
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- 1 visit at international companies and organisations a week
- Two international Study tours, to Paris and Barcelona (optional)
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events