Within the context of the globalisation of markets and of competition, human resources are an ever more decisive factor of competitive advantage for both companies and non-profit organisations.
The Master in Human Resources Management is aimed at all those who are getting their first exposure to the world of human resources management or those who, although already operating in this sector, wish to acquire a more structured education and update their competencies.
Structure (duration – 1 year)
- Six months of lectures
- Six months dedicated to international internships and project work
- Visits at international companies and organisations
- Two international Study tours, to Paris and Barcelona
- Integrative cultural programme
- Seminars and events
Modes of attendance
This Master course can be attended in English, either on campus or by distance learning, in one of the following modes of your choice:
- Full time (lectures throughout the week)
- Executive (lectures on Saturdays)
- Professional (lectures during the late afternoon/evening)
- In house (at company or organisation headquarters)