CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Qualification CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management
Level 5 – comparable to studying at degree level
Awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Course type - Online cohort programme
Duration 12 months’
Start dates Flexible - Enquire now
Price Enquire now
What the course is about
The CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management will provide you with a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of all aspects of HR.
Human Resource (HR) professionals look after the people within a business and ensure productivity is at the highest level it can be. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with excellent career opportunities and a high earning potential.
Throughout the course, you will learn how to support organisational performance, measure and manage change, analyse quantitative and qualitative research, present cost-benefit and resource analysis data to different stakeholders and strategise for labour supply.
- Developing professional practice
- Business issues and the context of HR
- Using information in HR
- Employment law
- Resourcing and talent planning
- Meeting organisational development needs
- Developing coaching and mentoring within organisations.
7 X Tutor Marked Assessments
3 X weekend workshop sessions
What is included:
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Management tests, class recordings and student forums
- Personalised individual study plan
- 3 x one day workshop sessions
- Specialist Career Management service.
“The best thing is that at the end of it I’m going to have a qualification in the area I really want to work in. the course is going to give me a brighter future- the future that I want and Home Learning College is helping me to do that” – Poonam Vithlani
Why study with Home Learning College
- Qualifications accredited by the leading professional body in HR
- Flexible online courses that work around your lifestyle
- 100% pass rate: we ensure you pass your course
- Expert tutorial support from Grade 1 Ofsted tutors
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Regular live online classes
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment.
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
To discuss a payment plan suited to your needs, talk to a Home Learning College Course Advisor on 0800 912 2931.
Class size Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email and in face-to-face workshops
How to apply
Talk to a Course Advisor directly: Home Learning College Course Advisors know the Human Resources industry inside-out and will be able to offer professional advice on a career in the field, as well as answer any questions you may have about the course.
Call today for an initial chat on 0800 912 2931 (Mon-Fri 9am-8.30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm).
Who is it for?
Professionals looking to build a successful and long-term career in Human Resources, aspiring to a HR Manager role.
Course outcomes and career progression
Professional qualifications give you the tools, and confidence, to establish a really strong career in the field of your choice and significantly increase your earnings.
Upon completion of the Intermediate Certificate, you will be equipped for a variety of senior and management HR roles, earning a typical salary range of £37,500 - £47,500.
About the CIPD
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the world’s leading Chartered HR and Development professional body, with over 135,000 members across 120 countries. CIPD membership demonstrates a commitment to high standards of professionalism and continuing professional development, and is highly valued by employers.
Application ProcessClick here for further details:http://www.homelearningcollege.com/Courses/Human-Resources/CIPD-Intermediate-Certificate/?cp=METMET0003