CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Qualification CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice
Level 3 – comparable to studying at A-level
Awarded by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Course type - Online cohort programme
Duration 9 months’
Start dates Flexible - Enquire now
Price Enquire now
What the course is about
The CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice will give you a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of HR, teaching you how to deliver timely and effective HR services, plan your own personal development, analyse HR information, create a learning and development plan and conduct performance reviews.
Human Resource (HR) professionals look after the people within a business and ensure productivity is at the highest level it can be. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with excellent career opportunities and a high earning potential.
- Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR
- Recording, analysing and using HR information
- Resourcing talent
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management
- Delivering learning and development activities.
6 X Tutor Marked Assessments
2 X weekend workshop sessions
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 2 x weekend workshop sessions
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Specialist Career Management service.
“The best thing is that at the end of it I’m going to have a qualification in the area I really want to work in. the course is going to give me a brighter future- the future that I want and Home Learning College is helping me to do that” – Poonam Vithlani
Why study with Home Learning College
- Qualifications accredited by the leading professional body in HR
- Flexible online courses that work around your lifestyle
- 100% pass rate: we ensure you pass your course
- Expert tutorial support from Grade 1 Ofsted tutors
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- Regular live online classes
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment.
Class size Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email and in face-to-face workshops
How to apply
Talk to a Course Advisor directly: Home Learning College Course Advisors know the Human Resources industry inside-out and will be able to offer professional advice on a career in the field, as well as answer any questions you may have about the course.
Call today for an initial chat on 0800 912 2931 (Mon-Fri 9am-8.30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm).
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
To discuss a payment plan suited to your needs, talk to a Home Learning College Course Advisor on 0800 912 2931.
Who is it for?
Those who have limited or no experience in HR and want to develop the knowledge and skills required of a Human Resource Officer.
Course outcomes and career progression
Professional qualifications give you the tools, and confidence, to establish a really strong career in the field of your choice and significantly increase your earnings.
Upon completion of your Foundation Certificate, you will automatically be upgraded to Associate Membership of the CIPD. This means you can start using the designatory letters Assoc CIPD and will be equipped for a variety of HR and personnel and development support roles, earning a typical salary range of £23,000 - £28,000.
About the CIPD
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) is the world’s leading Chartered HR and Development professional body, with over 135,000 members across 120 countries. CIPD membership demonstrates a commitment to high standards of professionalism and continuing professional development, and is highly valued by employers.
Application ProcessClick here for further details:http://www.homelearningcollege.com/Courses/Human-Resources/CIPD-Foundation-Certificate/?cp=METMET0003