AAT Level 2 Certificate & Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Qualification AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting & AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
Level 2 & 3 – comparable to studying at GCSE & A-Level
Awarded by The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Course type Online
Duration Flexible – two years’ typical completion time, based on 5 hours per week
Start dates Flexible - Enquire now
Price Enquire now
What the course is about
If you are new to an entry-level accounting role or have no existing experience, the combined AAT Level 2 & Level 3 in Accounting course combines two qualifications in one, for an economical route to the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification.
The course will provide you with a solid understanding of both basic and complex accounting processes, teaching you how to work with manual and computerised accounting systems, the process of double-entry bookkeeping, the formal preparation of accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships, company forecasting, and budgeting.
The Level 3 Diploma is the penultimate level of the AAT Qualification; taking you one step closer to full Accounting Technician status.
A career in accounting means working at the heart of the business, by recording, analysing and reporting on its financial activity. It is a well-paid and clearly defined career with huge potential in terms of career progression, opportunities and success.
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Control accounts, journals and banking system
- Basic costing
- Computerised accounting
- Work effectively in accounting and finance
- Accounts preparation
- Preparing final accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Costs and Revenues
- Indirect tax
- Spreadsheet software
- Professional ethics within accounting.
9 x Computer Based Assessments - taken at an external test centre
2 x Computer Based Projects – taken at an external test centre.
What is included:
- Printed course materials and online eBooks
- Sage Instant Accounts software
- One-to-one tutorial support
- Regular live online classes
- 24-hour access to the Virtual Learning Campus
- Personalised individual study plan
- Practice tests, class recordings and student forums
- Exams and booking service
- Specialist Career Management service
- One year’s student membership with the AAT.
“Since having started on the course I’ve got a part-time job as an Invoice Processor. My goal is to complete all my AAT levels and go on to do my CIMA to become a Chartered Accountant.” – Beth Motts Hammond
Why study with Home Learning College
- Qualifications accredited by the leading industry professional bodies
- Flexible online courses so there is no need to attend in person
- 92% pass rates: significantly higher than the AAT national average
- Largest distance learning provider for AAT qualifications
- Expert tutorial support from tutors experienced in the industry
- One of the most successful online education platforms in the UK
- All inclusive course package
- Flexible payment options
- Professional advice upon enrolment.
Choose from a range of flexible payment plans to fit your financial situation. You can split the cost of your course over 12, 24 or 36 monthly payments, which means funding your course is easy and affordable.
To discuss a payment plan suited to your needs, talk to a Home Learning College Course Advisor on 0800 912 2931.
Class size Assigned tutor who supports you one-to-one via phone and email
How to apply
Talk to a Course Advisor directly: Home Learning College Course Advisors know the accounting industry inside-out and will be able to offer professional advice on a career in the field, as well as answer any questions you may have about the course.
Call today for an initial chat on 0800 912 2931 (Mon-Fri 9am-8.30pm, Sat-Sun 10am-5pm).
Who is it for?
Those with little or no experience of accounting, who want to gain the practical skills required for an Accounting Clerk or Credit Controller role.
Course outcomes and career progression
Professional qualifications give you the tools, and confidence, to establish a really strong career in the field of your choice and significantly increase your earnings.
Upon completion of the AAT level 2 & 3 course you will be qualified for an Accounts Clerk or Supervisory level role in accounting, and will be able to take on more responsibility, earning a typical salary range of £21,500 – £31,965.
The AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting forms the penultimate stage of the full AAT Qualification (AQ2013) pathway; the vocational gateway to Chartered Accountancy study. Upon successful completion of the course you will be accepted onto the Level 4 Diploma – the next step to achieving fully qualified Accounting Technician status.
About the AAT
The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) is the leading awarding body for skills based accounting qualifications, awarding 90% of all vocational qualifications in finance and accounting. These qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised making you highly attractive to employers.
Application ProcessClick here for further details:http://www.homelearningcollege.com/Courses/Accounting/AAT-Level-2-And-Level-3/?cp=METMET0003