Guaranteed Progression to Royal Holloway with ONCAMPUS London
Royal Holloway is one of the top research-intensive institutions in the UK and is internationally recognised for excellent research and teaching across the arts, sciences, social sciences and management.
ONCAMPUS London offer a 3 term Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP) that guarantees progression to your chosen undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
Length of programme: 3 terms
English level: From 5.0 IELTS or equivalent, with no single element less than 5.0, for 3-term UFP
Academic requirements: See website for country-specific entry requirements
Minimum age: 17+
Hours per week: Up to 25
Pathways: Business, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Life Sciences
Business at Royal Holloway
- Department of Economic achieved 91% for overall student satisfaction (NSS 2015). Marketing three years of consistently high results for the RHUL Department of Economics.
- One of only two Economics departments in the country placed in the top ten for both research and student satisfaction (NSS 2015). 14th in the UK for management research.
- 74% of the research in the Management Department regarded as world leading and/or internationally excellent.
- Marketing (School of Management) ranked 4th in the Complete University Guide 2017.
- Modules include: Economics and Finance, Business Behaviours, Skills for Business, Pure Mathematics
Engineering and Physical Sciences at Royal Holloway
- All single-honours Computer Science degrees are accredited by the British Computer Society and the European Quality Assurance Network for Informatics Education (EQANIE).
- £20 million invested in state-of-the-art equipment and facilities including labs, collaboration and research spaces.
- Modules include: Pure Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Skills for Science
Humanities and Social Sciences at Royal Holloway
- 93% of their Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience Research was ranked as world leading or internationally recognised.
- 90% of Psychology graduates go onto work or further study after 6 months of graduating.
- Largest History department in the University of London and one of the biggest in the country.
- 10th in the UK for research intensity in Politics and International Relations (REF2014).
- Modules include: Globalisation and Internationalisation, Human Interactions, Skills for Humanities and Social Sciences
Life Sciences at Royal Hollway
- Graduates are highly employable and, in recent years, have entered many different geology-related roles including positions as geoscientists with various extractive and renewable energy companies and with environmental consultancies.
- In the recent Research Excellence Framework, the department was ranked 2nd in the UK, with a ‘world class’ and ‘internationally excellent’ research environment.
- Enjoy extensive fieldwork opportunities on the Human Geography programme in locations currently including Andalusia, Cyprus, Malawi, London and New York.
- Modules include: Molecular Biology, Biology and Biochemistry, Skills for Science
Achieve more with ONCAMPUS London – click here to apply now! Learn more about ONCAMPUS London
If you want to receive the StudyLink Study Abroad Newsletter, so that you get the most up to date study abroad advice in your inbox, you can sign up here