ESRA Film school is the leading Film school in France. Created in 1972, it counts today more than 8,000 alumni in the Film and TV industry around the world !
Since 2016 in Paris, ESRA International has been providing the same high quality education to students from around the world. The programs are divided equally between theoretical knowledge and practical workshops allowing the students to always find use to the theory and building progressively their artistic and technical knowledge from beginner to professional.
Programs available are :
1 year Filmmaking program
3 year Filmmaking Bachelor program
The programs include :
- Theoretical classes and workshops (average 20h per week)
- Faculty are professionals in activity or recognized researchers
- 2 Productions per year
- 1 short movie production per year
- Technical equipment available for training and extracurricular productions
- Distribution of short movies in film festivals around the world
With ESRA International Filmmaking programs you can integrate a 1200 students, 3000m2 campus in the heart of Paris located near the Eiffel tower and main tv channels and productions companies.