At Nottingham Trent University (NTU), we offer a modern, rounded, and truly student-centred learning experience. Rated ‘Gold’ for teaching excellence¹ and winner of the Green Gown award for outstanding leadership in sustainability², we're committed to broadening our students' learning opportunities, by continually developing the scope and delivery of our postgraduate teaching. Our suite of online distance learning courses is the latest step in developing our reputation as the university of the future.
Our students are global citizens - bold, brave and with an appetite for innovation. They come from diverse backgrounds in business, government, and education, from 78 different countries.³ Their diverse experiences will help to inform your education and provide an international edge to your career.
Wherever you live, our online degree programs will prepare you to lead in the industry you choose. By studying with us, you will benefit from:
- pioneering teaching and research
- cutting-edge, industry-standard facilities
- attentive and tailored support services
- a passionate, international community of staff and students
- a progressive and student-focused postgraduate learning experience.
NTU is an ambitious and forward-thinking university, with a reputation for delivering innovative learning. We have developed a series of targeted, vocationally relevant online degrees, to fit your lifestyle and career commitments:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), with Data Analytics (online)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (online)
- Construction Project Management, MSc (online)
- International Relations, MA (online)
- Construction Project Management, short CPD courses (online)
1. UNKNOWN (2017) TEF outcomes. Nottingham Trent University. Office For Students [online] Available at: <https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/teaching/tef-outcomes/#/tefoutcomes/provider/10004797> [Accessed 01.10.2020]
2. UNKNOWN (2019) 2019 Winners. Green Gown Awards [online] Available at <https://www.greengownawards.org/2019-winnersjkjoiwe> [Accessed 01.10.2020]
3. UNKNOWN (2020) Online student experience. Nottingham Trent University [online] Available at: <https://online.ntu.ac.uk/online-student-experience/global-learning> [Accessed 01.10.2020] (edited)