The BA (Hons) Marketing Management award facilitates understanding of the theories and concepts that underpin effective marketing, and the practical skills required to undertake a career in marketing. Key areas covered include the underpinning core modules of marketing principles and marketing in practice, together with additional modules on consumer behaviour, marketing research, marketing communications and international marketing. Combined with other strategic marketing and general business modules, this enables students to acquire a clear understanding of the central role of marketing within the business world, and how the contemporary marketing management impacts in a variety of contexts.Course Objective
- To provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing, sustainable external environment.
- To develop self aware, reflective students that take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners.
- To provide a stimulating and accessible programme of study to develop a range of intellectual and practical transferable skills that will enable graduates to add value within the work place
- To provide contextualized assessment and project based tasks that enables students with different abilities and different educational experiences to apply knowledge and skills appropriately
- To facilitate progression by providing the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and lifelong learning.