The BA (Hons) Business Management award recognises the integrated nature of business and the importance of a holistic approach to business management.
The award requires students to understand the context, nature, role and significance of management activities undertaken by business managers in a range of organisations. Students will be encouraged to develop well-researched, logical and integrated solutions to multi-faceted problems in uncertain and dynamic contexts.
This award also offers students a vocationally relevant degree which will enable them to become operationally effective in a management role as quickly as possible.
- To provide a coherent, broad based programme of study of business organisations and their management within the context of a changing, sustainable external environment.
- To develop self aware, reflective students that take responsibility for their own learning and demonstrate a responsibility to fellow learners.
- To provide a stimulating and accessible programme of study to develop a range of intellectual and practical transferable skills that will enable graduates to add value within the work place
- To provide contextualized assessment and project based tasks that enables students with different abilities and different educational experiences to apply knowledge and skills appropriately
- To facilitate progression by providing the educational foundation that is relevant to further study and lifelong learning.
Course Structure (Modules)