The Tourism and Hospitality Industry is expanding rapidly worldwide and offers exciting employment prospects in the Hotel Industry.
However, these employment prospects require from candidates willing to join this industry, that they possess the relevant qualifications. The Diploma in Tourism Management aims to equip candidates with the relevant tools to join this industry.Course Objective
- To provide a broad understanding of the operational aspects of the international tourism industry and a knowledge of the underlying principles involved.
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution in employment
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills, and motivation as a basis for future studies and career development.
- To develop a range of skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- For those wishing to prepare for careers in the more specialized field of Tourism Management