This fashion course covers a range of market sectors from high-street fashion through to ready-to-wear - both in the UK and globally.
Through internal and external projects, you'll be able to develop your own fashion writing style, while gaining a broad understanding of the worldwide fashion industry. Ultimately giving you the chance to make a personal creative fashion statement appropriate to your chosen market.
The BA Fashion course is taught at our Scottish Borders Campus in Galashiels. For more details about the student experience of Fashion visit the School pages.
Work and study
This is what our BA (Hons) Fashion students are doing six months after graduating:
- 90% are working
- 10% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 70% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Design occupations
- Sales occupations
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Artistic, literary and media occupations
- Secretarial and related occupations
- Caring personal services
- Process, plant and machine operatives