Harbour.Space is an innovative private university that combines technology and design taught by industry leaders from around the world. The university is located in Barcelona, Spain and Bangkok, Thailand.
Welcome to Harbour.Space, Europe’s state-of-the-art university focusing on technology, entrepreneurship and design to co-create the leaders of the future.
The fast-paced growth in innovation, communication and technology is forcing a quiet revolution in education, leaving many traditional universities struggling to keep up. At Harbour.Space, we aim to redefine the learning experience by offering active experience-based education driven by some of the worlds’ top industry leaders.
We offer progressive Foundation, Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes, where real-world problems take centre stage in the classroom, not textbook challenges.
Our academic year is divided into 15 intense 3-week modules and acts as an accelerator for entrepreneurs, an innovation lab for creatives, and a hands-on training centre for tech-lovers.
Students are encouraged to take on an international and interdisciplinary mindset, preparing them to meet and exceed the demands of the professional workforce.
Harbour.Space is a university for the innovative, the future-minded and the change-hungry. Our philosophy is based on three fundamental pillars - a link to the industry, a modern and agile educational model, and a network of exceptional innovators and entrepreneurs ready to co-create the businesses of the future.
We are the makers and pioneers of our fields and have top industry leaders as our students’ teachers and mentors. We think big, take chances and disrupt industries by reimagining how we learn, connect and do business.
A personalised, hands-on approach is at the heart of our interactive learning philosophy. This creates an educational experience that transcends that of traditional education institutes and prepares students for the jobs of the future.
By collaborating with innovative international experts, successful entrepreneurs, leading scientists and creative change-makers from around the globe, we can develop our modern creative and technical programmes based on the industry needs of tomorrow.
With campuses in Barcelona and Bangkok, we aim to nurture and accelerate talent, supported by the most knowledgeable and successful people in the technology and design industries. Watch our Graduation Video to see how our students describe their Harbour.Space experience.
Top Reasons to study at Harbour.Space
- Creative & tech disciplines of the future: 10 unique programmes focusing on design, technology & entrepreneurship to ensure meaningful and creatively satisfying top-level professional futures.
- Top industry leaders as professors: 75+ pioneering professionals from around the world mentoring, guiding and preparing you for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Interdisciplinary learning: 15 intensive 3-week modules, 5 of which are electives, allowing you to explore new disciplines and develop a holistic skillset.
- Personalized approach: 100+ courses to choose from and build a unique educational experience aligned with your personal and professional goals.
- Practical experience: Work with interdisciplinary teams to develop your Capstone, a multidisciplinary personal business/project based on an innovative solution to a real-world problem. Find out more about Capstone Projects here.
Who should apply
Everyone with a love for technology and design is welcome to apply: we are a global academic institution for every nationality, gender and cultural background.
All applications are to be submitted online, and aspiring students are welcome to submit their applications at any point in the year. Applications are best made sooner than later because both our application process as well as potential visa applications take time.
If you’re devoted to developing and executing big ideas that will positively affect the world, Harbour.Space could be your academic home.
Curious about the requirements per programme? You can find them here.
Harbour.Space partnered with two prestigious universities –the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce (UTCC) in Thailand, and Moscow Institute for Physics and Technology (MIPT) in Russia– to offer double degrees, which award an officially accredited diploma from our partners, alongside our diploma.
At the Harbour.Space@UTCC campus in Thailand, for most of the programmes offered at the Barcelona campus, and at MIPT in Moscow for all our technical bachelor programmes.
Students can obtain a double diploma from one of the two universities by completing the required credits and other formal requirements for their specific degree. Learn more about the double diploma here.
Harbour.Space in Numbers
Sometimes, it’s easier to let the numbers speak for themselves. Here are some quick stats we’re sure you’ll find interesting:
- 95% of our graduates are currently working
- 83% of them found a job within the first 3 months since graduating
- 53% of our graduates actually found work before graduating
- 80% of our graduates are happy with their current position
Want to see more? You can find all the numbers you need as well as the story behind them in our Employability Report.