ESADE is an international academic institution with more than fifty years of history. The main asset of this business school are it's people: faculty members and professionals who nurture reflection, dialogue, projects and initiatives to ensure excellent education, pioneering research and a valuable contribution to social debate and transformation.
ESADE's key mission is to train individuals to become highly-competent professionals fully aware of their social responsibility. We promote education and research through both our Law and Business Schools with a firm commitment to intellectual rigour, critical analysis and academic excellence.
The vast majority of ESADE's 56,000 alumni are ambassadors of these values in over one hundred countries and hold top-level posts in companies, public administration and the non-profit sector.
ESADE's global prestige stems from its quality education, its international focus and its holistic approach towards professional and personal skills development.
Throughout the years, ESADE has forged deep-rooted ties with the business, economic and social sectors as a platform for education and innovation, as a benchmark research center and as a stage for reflection and dialogue.
ESADE Bachelor of Business Administration
The ESADE BBA is aimed at talented young people from around the globe looking to live a life-changing and international experience in Barcelona. Students with drive and determination to become future leaders, providing them with a more global perspective and international focus, and enabling them to work in an increasingly global business world.
ESADE’s Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is an innovative and rigorous programme particularly interesting for students interested in the world of finance, marketing or budding entrepreneurs. Students will spend a semester benefiting from a hands-on practical experience within top-class organisations and another semester on exchange at one of the world’s most prestigious business schools.
Why the ESADE BBA?
- Study business entirely in English in Barcelona
- Multicultural campus: 23 nationalities represented in class
- Exchange programme: 6 months abroad at one of our 60 partner universities
- Learn languages: Spanish and French, German or Mandarin
- Global Internships included in the programme.
- Fast job placement: 93% find a job 3 months before graduation.
- Graduates from the class of 2014 working overseas earn an average salary of €42,520.
- Experience Barcelona
Why study at ESADE?
- Ranked #5 Best European Business School (Financial Times 2015)
- Methodology based on real cases, business start-up projects, international competitions and business games
- Development of essential skills and competencies for any profession: negotiation, public speaking, teamwork, among others.
- Career Services
- Access to international double degrees
- Access to top recruiters worldwide
- More than 56,000 alumni around the globe
How can you study in ESADE?
If you are in your last course of secondary school, you have studied Mathematics in your secondary education and you have proficiency in the English language, you can apply for the ESADE BBA.
The application period runs from October to June.
1. Submit an online application for admission. Connect to www.esade.edu/bba
2. Take an admission test: either the ESADE test, the SAT or the ACT.
3. Send the required documentation to the Admissions office
4. Sit for a personal interview (not required in all cases).