The curriculum we offer is designed to help students develop competences necessary in both these professions. It comprises classes (mainly workshops) that will allow graduates to achieve competencies and skills in the area of broadly defined professional public communication, which will enable them to start a career as:
- journalists in all kinds and all ranges of media (print media, radio, television, the Internet; local and sublocal media, countrywide and global media; general as well as trade and expert media);
- specialists in the area of broadly defined image communication: Public Relations, branding, advertising communication, Corporate Identity, etc.;
- editors/editorial assistants (gatekeepers) in the above mentioned types of media;
- journalists specializing in a given category of topic-specific journalism (investigative, sports, economic, etc.);
- radio and TV presenters and producers (work with a camera and microphone);
- spokespeople and counselors/coaches in the field of communication;
- coaches and counselors in the field of intercultural communication (in organizations, public institutions, NGOs, etc);
- counselors in the field of creating public people's image;
- employees of advertising and PR agencies.
Our graduates will also be prepared to operate in the market independently by organizing a media institution or founding an advertising or PR agency.