Study options for this course
Notes about fees for this course
- High motivation for active sport
- Obtained High School leaving certificate
- Good grades in Biology and Physical Education/Sports
- Demonstrated evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency
- Sport specialization selection (see the list below)
You must choose one sport specialization at the time of the application!
Athletics, Handball, Basketball, Football, Swimming,
Fencing (will only start in case of a sufficient number of applicants)
Pentathlon (will only start in case of a sufficient number of applicants)
All other sport is considered individually!
After you have submitted/uploaded all the required documents, a colleague member from the Institute of Sport Science and Physical Education - usually a student-friendly and erudite professor - will make a contact you to make an appointment and set a date with you for a Skype interview.
Topics that usually come up during the interviews: Basics of Anatomy; Basics of Physiology; Your Sport and School Background
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal of the University of Pécs:
- Certified and translated (if originals are not in English) copy of school transcripts showing satisfactory completion of senior high school.
- Europass CV in English
- Motivation letter (introduction plus field of interest, etc.) in 3000 to 3500 characters.
- Copy of valid passport or national ID
- Medical certificate, vaccination card (showing that you are immunized against HEP B) and HIV test
- The payment receipt of the application fee
- Official copy of the language exam certificate
Applicants must meet the minimum language requirements to be able to start their studies in the Faculty of Sciences, University of Pécs. B2 level is a minimum requirement, which is equivalent to an intermediate command of English. (e.g.ELTS minimum 5.5; or TOEFL minimum 66 score).
Applicants who do not meet the minimum language requirements have to start their studies with an English Language Preparatory Program.