The programme is designed to provide students with a broad-based understanding of marketing in the international management context. Students are provided with an analytical toolkit that will enable them to understand why marketing is central to business activity; when and how marketing strategies can be developed on a global scale; the relationship between firms and consumers, and the ways in which firms use marketing in supply chains. It explains why firms adopt particular marketing practices and how these practices are likely to evolve in a complex and changing international business environment.
This programme is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in any discipline, who wish to study marketing as a foundation for their professional career.
- International Strategic Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Marketing and Consumer Society
- Supply Chain Management and Business Marketing
- Study Skills
- Contemporary Management Practice