Students successfully completing the course can therefore gain RTPI and/or RICS chartered status subject to successful completion of the Institution's Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) requirements.
7 core modules:
- Built and Natural Environment
- Planning for Places
- Planning Theory, Politics and Practice
- Real Estate Economics
- Planning Projects (Inc. Regional and European Field Visits)
- Real Estate Development
- Integrated Project (Double module)
Option modules include:
- Strategic Planning
- Countryside Planning & Policy
- Property and Environment
- Economic Development in Practice
A good first degree or its equivalent in a cognate discipline. Relevant practical experience is useful but not essential.