ONCAMPUS Coventry is based on the campus of Coventry University, the leading modern university in the UK.
If you study at ONCAMPUS Coventry you are guaranteed progression to Coventry University on successful completion of your Foundation programme.
About Coventry University:
- Times Higher Education University of the Year 2015
- Ranked 15th in the UK by the Guardian University Guide 2016
- Modern University of the Year 2014 and 2015 (The Times and The Sunday Times)
- Ranked joint no.1 UK University for teaching* alongside the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge (NSS 2014).
- Worldwide accreditation and recognition of degree programmes by professional and public bodies
- Cutting-edge facilities including student building - The Hub; new £55 million Engineering and Computing Centre; award-winning Lanchester Library.
- The Campus sits at the centre of Coventry and is an integral part of the community.
Find out more about living in Coventry.
- Business - one of the largest business schools in Europe
- Law - all LLB degrees are recognised by the Law Society and General Council of the Bar
- Health and Life Sciences - awarded ‘Centre of Excellence’ status for it’s work in developing new and effective learning and teaching approaches
- Computers and Networking - professional accreditation by the Institution of Engineering and Technology and the British Computer Society
- Engineering - named as one of the top five British universities for sponsorship and graduate salaries
- Industrial Design - close working relationships with industry and the design profession
- Art & Design - ranked 14th in the UK (Guardian 2013)
What can you study?
International Foundation Programme
This one-year (3 term) programme offers successful students guaranteed progression* to Coventry University. You will study your Foundation programme at our state-of-the-art Centre located at the heart of the Coventry University campus.
This programme gives guaranteed progression* to Year 1 of a wide range of undergraduate degrees or the International Year One in Business & Management.
This programme is designed to prepare international students, who have completed senior secondary education, for entry to undergraduate studies at Coventry University. If you successfully complete the IFP you are guaranteed placement on a suitable programme of undergraduate study at Coventry University. The IFP is set at level 3, which is equivalent to A-level standard in the UK.
This programme includes English and three academic subject modules. English will be integrated into the teaching of academic subjects, as well as being taught separately if you need additional support to develop your English language.
There are five academic pathways to choose from and you will study the pathway most suited to your chosen progression degree. Academic skills relevant to the specific subject area will be taught to fully prepare you for university study. The pathways are: Business, Economics, Finance and Management, Engineering and Sciences, Humanities, Law and Social Sciences, Life Sciences and Art and Design.
International Year 1
The International Year One Programme offers guaranteed progression* to Year 2 of BA (Hons) Business Administration or BA (Hons) Business Management.
This programme is designed for international students who do not quite have the academic grades and/or English level to start the first year of an undergraduate degree at Coventry University, but have a stronger profile than an IFP student. If you successfully complete the IY1 you are guaranteed progression* to Year 2 of a business-related undergraduate degree at Coventry University. This programme is set at level 4, and is equivalent to the first year of an undergraduate business degree in the UK.
Masters Qualifying Programme
The Master’s Foundation Programme is available as a one, two or three-term programme. It offers you guaranteed progression* to a wide range of Master’s degrees.
This programme is designed to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the UK. The MQP will allow you to improve your English while learning the study skills and research methods that you will need during your Master’s degree studies. Depending on the length of the programme you study, you may also study academic modules relating to your chosen progression route.
* Guaranteed progression is subject to meeting the specified entry criteria