A world class School
By taking advantage of the unique features of its location, International University of Monaco provides a learning environment that combines the benefits of small size with connections to the global world, international diversity, and an entrepreneurial spirit. IUM offers Bachelor, Master of Science, MBA, and Doctor of Business Administration degrees. IUM seeks to educate and prepare students for successful careers in the business world.
The University achieves this objective through the study of a comprehensive academic curriculum in an environment that integrates theory, research, and application.
IUM, much like the Principality of Monaco itself, remains an intimate, human-scale business school with a profoundly multicultural outlook.
1. MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE BACHELOR’S PROGRAM
- Students represent over 70 nationalities
- All programs are taught in English
- Projects, case studies, and examples illustrate business situations from different parts of the world
- IUM has developed international partnerships for student exchange and institutional collaborations
- Numerous global companies participate every year in IUM career development events to meet and hire our students
- Faculty carry out research projects in collaboration with international academics and experts
2. MONACO EXPERIENCE
Monaco, located between France and Italy, is a unique economic model. The Principality of Monaco is a dynamic and multicultural environment where students can learn and experience the finance, sport, and luxury industries at the highest level. The country offers an unparalleled gateway to successful companies that work right on the IUM doorstep.
3. ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET OF THE BACHELOR’S PROGRAM
Entrepreneurship and innovation have long been at the heart of IUM’s growth and development.
4. INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT AND NETWORK OF THE BACHELOR’S PROGRAM
IUM provides our students with significant academic and personal support to complement Monaco’s educational and social experience.
5. EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING IN THE BACHELOR’S PROGRAM
At IUM, students can apply their academic learning in a real business context outside of their day-to-day learning environment. The experiential learning approach characterizes the entire curriculum, emphasizing applications, real-world examples, and case studies.