The course looks at the wide range of activities that encourage the promotion and purchases of fashion products. This covers areas such as photography, film, digital media, performance, music, advertising and journalism.
The core elements of the course aim to develop an understanding of contemporary popular culture. Along with an in-depth knowledge of the ideas used to communicate contemporary fashion design.
The Fashion Communication course is taught at our Scottish Borders Campus in Galashiels. To find out more, visit the School pages.
Work and study
This is what our BA (Hons) Fashion Communication students are doing six months after graduating:
- 81% are working
- 9.5% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 90% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Media professionals
- Design occupations
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Managers, directors and senior officials
- Artistic, literary and media occupations
- Administrative occupations