An important feature of the program is its interdisciplinary focus on computer sciences, IT, applied informatics, as well as applied aspects of adaptive data analysis, a complex interdisciplinary area of humans’ activity at the confluence of mathematics, computer sciences and various fields of professional activity such as science, education, manufacturing, public administration, economics, medicine, etc.
- Logic and Methodology of Scientific Research
- Introduction into Data Analysis and Information Retrieval Methods
- Mathematical Methods in Data Analysis
- Current Issues of Adaptive Data Analysis
- Methods for Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Methods for Images Analysis and Processing
- Algorithms for Data Processing in External Memory
- Methods for Information Accessing and Retrieval
- Instruments for Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Instruments for Images Analysis and Processing
- Instruments for Data Analysis and Visualization
- Instruments and Technology for Information Retrieval
Final examination: oral exam and Master’s thesis defense
The software used in the education process includes products provided under the MSDN Academic Alliance program, including tools for modern programming languages support and operating systems.
Graduates have the unique possibility for building ambitious careers in analytical departments of large financial organizations and in IT area.