- to provide our students with a high-quality basic education in mechanical engineering fundamentals;
- to develop in our students the skills required to apply engineering fundamentals to the analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of mechanical engineering problems;
- to foster personal development for a lifetime professional success, appreciation of ethical and social responsibilities of a mechanical engineer and a world citizen.
- Engineering core
- Mechanical engineering electives
- Mathematics, sciences and introduction to engineering
- Humanities and social sciences
- Free electives
Final examination: Master’s thesis defense
- The program offers courses that combine engineering theory and practice, focusing on the design and development of various mechanical devices and equipment. You receive a profound training in engineering and such skills as computer-assisted drafting and manufacturing (CAD/CAM).
- The project work takes about a quarter of the program. The projects simulate real work tasks, connecting theory and actual design, manufacture and testing of projects.
Career opportunities: Automotive engineer / Contracting civil engineer / Control and instrumentation engineer / Maintenance engineer / Mechanical engineer.