It provides a solid and broad foundation in management, giving students the opportunity to understand and analyse the theory and practice of management. It focuses on multinational enterprises and management in an international context. The emphasis is on international business themes relevant for analysing global challenges of the 21st century.
The compulsory modules are:
• International Strategic Management
• Global Marketing Management
• Financial Management
• Managing People and Organisations
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Study Skills
• Contemporary Management Practice
Students select 3 further modules from a wide selection. Please see our website or brochure for more information.