The MSc Business with International Management with Advanced Practice is designed for graduates seeking to stand out from their peers. By studying on this course you will study in a subject area that opens up many career paths for you. The Advanced Practice element of this programme will enable you to extend your studies to include an internship or group consultancy project, building your business experience and understanding.
This course is part of Newcastle Business School, which is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting
This option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting. You may be able to extend this over more than one semester in cases where it is adjacent to a vacation period. Support is provided to help source opportunities and to perfect the applicant CV but ultimately the onus is on the student to secure the internship position.
- Specialise in International Management in the second semester
- Prepare yourself for a vast range of management opportunities
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Put your learning into practice and build key skills with either an internship or an applied group consultancy project
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon successfully graduating, further build your skills and employability with Professional Pathways through one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA