The MSc Business with International Management with Advanced Practice is designed for graduates seeking to stand out from their peers. By studying on this course you will study in a subject area that opens up many career paths for you. The Advanced Practice element of this programme will enable you to extend your studies to include an internship or group consultancy project, building your business experience and understanding.
This course is part of Newcastle Business School, which is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting
This option offers the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting. You may be able to extend this over more than one semester in cases where it is adjacent to a vacation period. Support is provided to help source opportunities and to perfect the applicant CV but ultimately the onus is on the student to secure the internship position.
- Specialise in International Management in the second semester
- Prepare yourself for a vast range of management opportunities
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Put your learning into practice and build key skills with either an internship or an applied group consultancy project
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon successfully graduating, further build your skills and employability with Professional Pathways through one of the UK’s leading IT and project management training providers, QA
Response to Covid-19: Our focus is on providing a safe and welcoming learning environment and ensuring continued access to learning.
As a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and resulting social distancing requirements, we are intending to teach this course using a mix of on-campus and online learning activities. We continue to be guided by the Government to ensure our campus is Covid-secure. More information about our response to Covid-19 and FAQs are available here.
NU’s legal disclaimer:
All information is accurate at the time of sharing. Courses starting in 2021 are offered as a mix of face to face and online learning. We continue to monitor government and local authority guidance in relation to Covid-19 and we are ready and able to flex accordingly to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff. Contact time is subject to increase or decrease in line with restrictions, potentially to a full online offer, should restrictions increase in future. Our online activity will be delivered through Blackboard Ultra, enabling collaboration, connection and engagement with materials and people.