Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies with a business-focused master’s degree that will enhance your employability? This course develops broad business skills while also offering a specialist pathway in hospitality and tourism management that starts after the first semester.
- Develop your skills in the responsible management of tourism through exploring contemporary issues
- Enhance your management competencies and business intelligence
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation]
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- Also available as MSc Business with Hospitality and Tourism Management with Advanced Practice