Do you want to explore the latest techniques for analysing ‘big data’ in order to improve an organisation’s decision making? You will study specialist modules that will cover topics like business intelligence and marketing metrics, in which you will develop expertise in data analytics tools as well as management strategies for the analysis of organisational data.
- Develop expertise in business analysis using contemporary tools and techniques for analysing big data
- Prepare yourself for the SAS Global Certification in the Business Intelligence module
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
- Also available as MSc Business with Business Analytics with Advanced Practice, which includes an internship or project