Working in a large, modern, international organisation, a medium sized company or even a small start-up firm requires a range of business capabilities. The most valuable employees are those who combine an understanding of the various parts of a business with the skills of being a quick learner and team player with leadership potential. The MSc Business with Financial Management programme will give students the general business knowledge and understanding as well as the personal skills needed for a wide variety of roles.
This programme is run as part of our Newcastle Business School, part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master's, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting
- Build your knowledge of finance and the impact this can have on business management
- Specialise in financial management in your second semester
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Also available as MSc Business with Financial Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon successful completion of your programme, you may choose to further your skills with Professional Pathway programmes, delivered by QA, one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
Response to Covid-19: Our focus is on providing a safe and welcoming learning environment and ensuring continued access to learning.
As a result of the coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic and resulting social distancing requirements, we are intending to teach this course using a mix of on-campus and online learning activities. We continue to be guided by the Government to ensure our campus is Covid-secure. More information about our response to Covid-19 and FAQs are available here.
NU’s legal disclaimer:
All information is accurate at the time of sharing. Courses starting in 2021 are offered as a mix of face to face and online learning. We continue to monitor government and local authority guidance in relation to Covid-19 and we are ready and able to flex accordingly to ensure the health and safety of our students and staff. Contact time is subject to increase or decrease in line with restrictions, potentially to a full online offer, should restrictions increase in future. Our online activity will be delivered through Blackboard Ultra, enabling collaboration, connection and engagement with materials and people.