The university was founded in 1930 and is located in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. The university is ranked highly across the world for teaching quality and excellence, and is home to over 22,000 students.
Applying to Australian National University internationally requires students to have specific previous education and experience. To view a complete list of entry requirements you are advised to visit the Australian National University website. If you do not meet the minimum requirements for study you may be able to stud for a pathway course at the university.
The courses offered at Australian National University are arranged into specific disciplines that belong to seven academic colleges. These colleges are:
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia & The Pacific
- College of Business & Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Medicine, Biology & Environment
- College of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- National Centre for Indigenous Studies