This master's degree in the field of hospitality management prepares professionals to accelerate their managerial or entrepreneurial career in hospitality, through building practical and strategic leadership expertise.
Students discover their own leadership style through academic study and continual assessment in practical and real-world assignments.
They develop leadership insight and skills in:
- strategic management and organizational change
- problem solving
- conflict resolution
- innovation, creativity and critical thinking
By the end of the course, students are able to understand, develop and lead successful teams, and drive business forward in a complex and globalized economy.
2 semesters, each comprising:
- 14 weeks of study
- 1 reading week
- 2 exam weeks
Students are required to complete and submit their dissertation at the end of the second semester.
- Introduction to Hospitality Leadership
- Strategic Operational Management
- Culture and Organization
- Hospitality Financial Management
- Research Methods
- Innovation and Creativity
- Strategic Management
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Leading Organizations
- Applied Research Project in Hospitality Leadership