Winter School on cybersecurity offered by ITMO School of Secure Information Technologies is targeted on IT specialists, people with an interest in the sphere and respective background, and provides comprehensive experience in fields of cryptography, computer virology, web security, ethical hacking and attack-defense technologies led by staff with wide-ranging experience in cybersecurity.
The camp’s aim is to provide active and hands-on learning based on the best practices from ITMO trainers and professors. Camp participants will be involved in the study process, using various techniques to raise involvement and engagement such as teamwork, problem learning, flipped learning, etc.
- This camp is designed to provide comprehensive experience in fields of malware analysis, computer virology web security, ethical hacking, and attack-defense technologies. The course main aims are:
- Introduce the field of cybersecurity, its risks, and challenges
- Cover in detail the Malware analysis
- Cover in basics of the IT-security regulations
- Make students aware of approaches applied at the IT-security management