The very first Digital Humanities Summer School at ITMO University offers must-have introductory workshops to anyone with an interest in the Digital Humanities who wish to come to grips with Programming, Data Analysis, and Visualization. Delegates will follow workshops throughout one week, supplementing their training with expert guest lectures.
The program includes workshops and lectures in:
- Basics of Data Mining
- Programming with Python
- Metadata Analysis and Visualization
The Digital Humanities Summer School is aimed at students and researchers of Humanities and Social Sciences, library and archives professionals. There are no prerequisites for participation, as the course does not require any background in DH computing. The working language of the summer school is English.
- Place of Study: ITMO Campus, St. Petersburg
- Language: English
- Duration: July 7-13, 2021 & July 28 - August 3, 2021
- Outcome: 2 ECTS per week, ITMO Official Certificate
- Deadline: 15 May 2021 (for the first week), 31 May 2021 (for the second week)