Our BSc Computer Systems degree is designed for students looking for a sound foundation and applied skills in computing in addition to other professional skills which will enable them to communicate clearly, work independently and co-operate effectively.
Teaching excellence and student satisfaction
80% of our 2017 graduates reported in the National Student Survey that they were satisfied overall with their course.
Work and study
This is what our BSc (Hons) Computer Systems (Games Programming) students are doing six months after graduating:
- 90% are working
- 5% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 90% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £25000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £23000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Information technology and telecommunications professionals
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Sales occupations
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Skilled trades occupations
- Science, engineering and technology associate professionals