About Visual Communication, MA - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation
Are you looking for a master's which will boost your career prospects in the creative arts? BSBI is proud to offer a master's programme in Visual Communication in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts (UCA). This programme is offered as part of BSBI's Faculty of Creative Industries in Hamburg, Germany. Save up to 33% on tuition fees! Terms and conditions apply*.
On this 18-month programme, you will explore the ways in which you can convey messages and meaning through a diverse range of media - from illustration and motion to digital - and you’ll be encouraged to develop new skills to strengthen and inform your design language.
Why study this course?
This programme pushes students to investigate and further their knowledge of the possibilities of the fast-evolving creative industry, while refining their mindset with the dedicated support from our expert faculty who have a wealth of industry experience. Your learning will be enhanced through a well-informed magnitude of contextual and contemporary engagement in order to develop convincing proposals and solutions in the field of Graphic Design, Illustration, Animation and Visual Communication in general.
Your learning experiences will be enriched studying in Hamburg, one of Europe’s most exciting creative and leading industry hubs which is in close proximity to the start-up capital of Berlin!
The Annual Student Survey 2021 revealed that:
- 89% Satisfied with the efficiency and friendliness of the BSBI staff overall - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
- 88% Satisfied with the assistance provided in terms of Visa Guidance, including SERS Immigration Support - Source: BSBI 2021 Annual Student Survey
*Terms and conditions:
1. To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
2. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
3. Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
4. This offer is effective June 2022.
Learn more about Visual Communication, MA - at Berlin School of Business and Innovation Visit course webpage