GISMA Business School is an international education provider with campuses situated across Berlin, Hamburg and Hannover as well as a study centre in London.
Established in 1999, GISMA helps talented and ambitious individuals develop the skills required for today’s tech-driven global business environment and to utilise innovative solutions to counter contemporary challenges within industry.
The school attracts a diverse student body with 40+ nationalities represented across campuses in Germany and London.
GISMA is partnered with award-winning institutions in order to give students an excellent education that will provide lifelong benefits. GISMA partners include the prestigious Grenoble Ecole de Management, a triple-accredited French business school – something only 1% of the world’s business schools possess.
Other partners include Kingston University and The University of Law, which are based in the United Kingdom. Kingston Business School is a world-renowned institution and its programmes often reach a high position within global rankings.
The University of Law is the UK’s oldest provider of legal education. The university has a business school which was established recently and offers a variety of courses to ensure students gain contemporary knowledge across business, management and marketing.
Many of GISMA’s programmes have globally-recognised accreditations which means you’ll be job-ready upon graduation. The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate and executive courses as well as a university placement programme and language classes to help students succeed with their new life in Germany.
Post-study German visa
After successfully graduating, international students in Germany can apply for an 18-month post-study permit; this allows students to apply for jobs and start their career in Germany. Once you’ve secured a job, you’ll be able to apply for a German residence permit.
Why choose GISMA?
- Get a tailored approach with GISMA’s course portfolio
- GISMA is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), an honour the school has had since 2011
- Over 40 nationalities represented
- Exciting city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, Hamburg and London
- All programmes are taught in English with the option to learn German for free alongside your studies
- GISMA programmes enjoy top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by The Economist (2017)
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans are available
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.