Our BSc Computer Systems course is designed to give you a solid foundation in computing, together with the necessary applied skills. What's more, it'll give you a range of professional skills to help you communicate clearly, work independently and co-operate effectively. In the later years of our BSc Computer Systems course, you'll also have the option to specialise and graduate with a named degree in Games Programming (5Y6J).
80% of our 2017 graduates reported in the National Student Survey that they were satisfied overall with their BSc Computer Systems degree.
Work and study
This is what our BSc (Hons) Computer Systems students are doing six months after graduating:
- 90% are working
- 5% are studying
- 0% are working and studying.
- 90% of those working are in a professional/managerial position six months after graduating.
- The average salary of students six months after graduating: £25000
- The average UK salary of students six months after graduating from a similar course: £23000
These are the most common jobs students go into six months after graduating:
- Information technology and telecommunications professionals
- Business and public service associate professionals
- Sales occupations
- Business, research and administrative professionals
- Skilled trades occupations
- Science, engineering and technology associate professionals